This patch, when displayed by Gary’s, indicates our company’s dedication to protecting the safety and well-being of you and your family. While it is rare that employees of home service contractors are involved in crimes against homeowners, it can and does happen.
Feel Safe While Getting Your HVAC System Serviced
How often have you opened your door to a service repairman only to feel extremely uncomfortable once he’s inside your house? It’s not something many people think about until it’s too late, but anyone who might feel uncomfortable at home alone with a service technician deserves to be safe from harm, including:
- Women at home alone or with small children during the day
- Elderly homeowners
- Disabled individuals
- Anyone else who is concerned about their personal safety and the security of their home and their belongings
The “Technician Seal of Safety” Process
- To be hired they must have a clean criminal background check & clear drug test
- To maintain employment they must have a clean criminal background check & pass a random drug test
- The cannot be a felon
- Attend our weekly training classes
- Our company cannot display the Technician Seal of Safety without an A rating from the Better Business Bureau.
At Gary’s Heating and Air Conditioning we work very hard to be a very trustworthy service company for you. We have a strong desire to do all we can to give you peace of mind every time you invite us into your home. There are only a few companies in Texas that have passed the qualification to earn the right to wear this patch and proudly display it on our web site.
Every Technician and Installer at Gary’s wears the Technician Seal of Safety™ patch. Safety for your home and family is our ultimate concern!
Call Gary’s today and know we would never send anyone to your home we wouldn’t have in our own home!