Trusted Air Conditioning & Heating Repair in Amarillo and Surrounding Areas Since 1978
Gary’s Heating and Air Conditioning has provided exceptional heating and cooling services in Amarillo, TX, since 1978. Our highly trained and NATE-certified technicians are experts at residential HVAC repair, service and installation. With more than 35 years of experience, you can trust us to deliver value and quality with the following services:
- Air conditioning repair and installation
- Heating repair and installation
- Heating and air conditioning maintenance
- Duct work installation and replacement
Providing 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Our heater quit working over the weekend, we called and they were prompt, efficient and very nice! They explained the charge for weekend rates right up front, which was very nice to know! I would recommend them anytime!
Read more reviews on Facebook
- We have always had such a great experience with Gary's!!! We had a new system put in while i was 8 months pregnant!! I also had a 23 month old at home! We had our older system checked and it was not working correctly and we had carbon monoxide leaking they caught it and had a new system placed within the week!!! The service was fantastic!!! They guarantee the work and do everything to make sure it's working correctly!!!! Every service tech we had was exceptional!!!! I would definitely recommend !!
Read more reviews on Yelp
- Thank you for your help and service during such a hot time!
- Job Well Done!
- Heater went out mid February. My system was very old, maybe 30 years. Gary's came out and told me I needed a new system, old one was toast ...surprised my home didn't catch fire. Had it for a month now and I am happy. One room was never warm, just cold air...Entire home is warm. Thank you Gary's!
Read more reviews on Facebook
- I believe you really do care about your customers. And this customer is surely enjoying being cool and comfortable. Thanks again.
- You have a well-trained group of workers. They are very professional, very neat and this is appreciated. They are also very pleasant and willingly answered any and all questions. All of you can take pride in your work.
- Friendly, professional and fast! Dustin did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier.
Read more reviews on Facebook
- My daughter told me to call Gary's. And I'm so glad she did. My cooling bills are a lot lower.
- As a widow, with special health needs, I know that when my system shuts down in extreme weather, no matter what time, night or day, I can count on prompt service. That means so much. I believe in your integrity and although you aren't inexpensive, nothing worthwhile is. Thanks for taking care of me.
- The installation was done by a proficient and professional team. During the installation, our salesman came out to check on the progress. The entire process from the consultation to turning on the unit was very smooth and pleasant. Thanks again.
Factory Authorized Dealer
We are proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer because Carrier has a tradition of providing quality products at reasonable prices. As a Carrier President’s Award winner, Gary’s Heating and Air Conditioning adheres to high standards in customer satisfaction, quality workmanship and technician training.
We founded our company on the hallmarks of honesty and integrity, which is why we are the premier heating and air conditioning company in the Amarillo area. Give us a call today to learn how we can save you money and improve your comfort.
Heating and air conditioning units can last a long time, but it’s only natural that your system will need repairs along the way due to normal wear and tear on parts. When you need an air conditioning repair or heating repair, we know that quick, reliable service is what you’re looking for. At Gary’s Heating and Air Conditioning, we focus on restoring your comfort as swiftly as possible:
- After-hours emergency service
- Fully stocked service vehicles that eliminate aggravating waits for repair parts
- Skilled Comfort Advisors trained to repair all models of central heating and cooling systems
Duct work is a critical component in maintaining a comfortable indoor environment in your home or business. Leaky duct work or poorly connected ducts can lead to a 20 percent loss of the conditioned air moving through your system; this means that along with having trouble keeping a consistent temperature throughout your home, you’re paying higher and higher fuel bills. Gary’s performs a static pressure test on all ductwork. Additionally, older homes often have a poor duct work design that contributes to inefficiency and inadequate air flow. Several signs indicate when duct replacement is a good solution:
- Uneven or inadequate heating or cooling
- Increased energy consumption without increased use of HVAC equipment
- Strange sounds coming from your duct work
Mini-split systems offer an alternative for homes that don’t have duct work. Mini-splits are also an ideal solution for room additions or remodeling projects because they eliminate the time and cost associated with installing duct work. The mini-split systems we offer at Gary’s Heating and Air Conditioning are quiet, space-saving and aesthetically pleasing, yet provide the efficiency and comfort you need. Our mini-split specialists will help you determine which system best fits your lifestyle and energy demands. After we install your mini-split, our skilled service technicians will help you create a maintenance schedule and will perform the maintenance work needed to ensure a long lifespan for your mini-split system.
- What is a Comfortable Humidity Level and How Can I Control That? May 4, 2016 - In Amarillo during winter time, houses can get really dry! The relative humidity can get as low as 15% in the home. That’s too low for good health and comfort. The humidity level needs to be between 35-40% for personal comfort and to protect the wood in your home. In order to get that humidity […]
- Healthy Air – Healthy Home April 20, 2016 - Balancing a healthy lifestyle with a busy schedule takes work. You have to monitor what your family eats, how much exercise everyone gets and which products you use in your Amarillo, Texas, home. Unfortunately, there’s one big area that’s easy to overlook: indoor air quality. Healthy indoor air is important for everyone, not just those […]
- Cool Nights And Warm Days; Your HVAC System is Busy April 15, 2016 - In late spring and early fall, the weather in Amarillo, TX is defined by warm days and chilly nights. The changeable temperatures can make your HVAC system work extra hard to give you consistent indoor comfort. Here are four tips to keep energy costs low whether the temps are warming up or cooling down. Keep […]