Air Conditioning Installation in Amarillo
Affordable Air Conditioning Installation in Amarillo, TX Since 1978
Since 1978, Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. has been a trusted resource when Amarillo, TX, residents need a new AC system. As a Carrier factory authorized dealer, we install high-quality Carrier equipment for all of our new air conditioning installations and air conditioning replacements.
With Carrier, you can be sure you are getting:
- Energy-efficient products that protect the environment
- Long-lasting and reliable equipment
- The latest in innovative technology
Our Benefits & Guarantees
Along with installing first-rate Carrier air conditioners, we offer additional benefits to Amarillo residents looking for a new AC system:
- Utility Savings Guarantee: You will save a minimum of 30% on your heating and cooling usage when you install a full system with ductwork and all recommendations, or we will refund double the difference of your saving not realized during the first two years. If your system is not meeting guaranteed savings, you must notify us immediately to allow us to evaluate your system's performance. (Platinum Plus, Platinum and Gold systems)
- 5 Year Labor Warranty: 5 Year Labor Warranty when you invest in a complete system and maintain a Preferred Club Membership for those 5 Years.
- 2 Year Labor Warranty: when you invest in a Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Platinum Plus system.
- 1 Year Labor Warranty: when you invest in a Bronze System or single piece of equipment.
- Ductwork: 10 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee for materials to the original owner. 10 year labor and workmanship guarantee to the original owner. This guarantee excludes abuse / misuse.
- $200 Installation Date Guarantee: If we do not have your new complete system operating by the date promised, we will pay you $200 for your inconvenience.
- $300 No-Frustration Guarantee: If your new (complete) system breaks down during the first year and it leaves you without heating or cooling for 24 hours, we will pay you $300 for your inconvenience.
- Property Protection Guarantee: All property such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls, furniture, and door frames are protected. Damaged property will be replaced or repaired. Protective floor savers and hall runners will be used on all work and traffic areas.
- No Surprises: The investment quoted is what you pay.
- Customer Respect: Our technicians will not swear or use tobacco products while on your property. They will courteously answer any questions or concerns and leave your home as neat as they found it.
- Code Compliance: The installation will comply with all existing local codes.
- Drug-Free: Your work will be performed by our professional, highly trained, and drug-free associates.
- Satisfaction: We will guarantee that your system meets or exceeds your expectations for quality and reliability.
- No Lemons Guarantee: If the compressor in your outdoor unit fails twice in the first five years due to manufacturer's workmanship or defects, we will install a new outside unit. If the heat exchanger in your furnace fails in the first 10 years due to manufacturer's workmanship or defects, we will install a new furnace. (Platinum Plus, Platinum, Gold Systems)
- Apples to Apples Guarantee: This is our promise to you: That our VALUE is MORE than anyone else or we'll pay you a $250 bonus over the difference. All we ask is that the comparison is "apples to apples."
Professional Air Conditioning Installation in Amarillo, TX
A successful air conditioning installation begins with qualified technicians performing the work. Our NATE-certified technicians have the expertise, equipment and experience to lead you through the whole process.
We will analyze factors such as:
- The number of people in your home
- Sun / shade conditions
- Thermal tightness of the structure
Armed with this information, we can determine the size of the system that fits your needs. Our highly trained technicians will install your system according to building code and manufacturer guidelines, check to ensure it's working properly, and follow up a few days later to make sure you are 100% satisfied. From calculating your energy usage to wearing floor savers that protect your home during installation, you can expect our technicians to go above and beyond to make sure we meet your needs, regardless of which type of cooling system we install.
Types of cooling systems include:
- Central air
- Heat pump
Mini-Split Air Conditioning
If you want to add air conditioning to your home but don't have existing ductwork, don't despair! The ductless mini-split systems we offer are ideal for structures with limited space for ductwork, room additions, or converted living areas. Long-lasting and whisper-quiet, our mini-splits carry high-efficiency ratings and are easy to install. Mini-splits also work well for unique cooling needs such as computer rooms and storage areas.
Replacing Your Outdated Air Conditioning System
The precise time to undergo air conditioning replacement is difficult to determine. A few signs that signal AC replacement is imminent include:
- Frequent repairs
- Higher electric bills
- Decreased cooling
Working as a team, our service technicians and installation specialists can evaluate your existing system, and provide a cost-benefit analysis that will help you create a plan for replacing your air conditioner. One thing is certain: It's much better to schedule your air conditioning replacement rather than have your unit suddenly stop working and discover it is beyond repair.
We Have the Technicians Seal of Safety. Call Our HVAC Team Today!
Whether you're looking for cooling comfort in an older home or a newer home, our Comfort Advisors at Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning recognize that you deserve to be comfortable during the sweltering Amarillo summers.
Contact us today to see what solutions we can offer. We look forward to serving you! Call Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. at (806) 318-1337 today to learn more!