This is a question we get several times a month. We have all heard the saying “Nothing in life is Free” and “You get what you pay for”.
These sayings are absolutely correct!
Reasons We Charge A Diagnostic Fee
Our Dedication To High-Quality Technicians
- At Gary’s, we only hire drug-free and criminal free employees/technicians. This is very important to us because you, the homeowner, trust us to come into your home. These types of employees are hard to find and we pay them well once we find them!
- Our technicians are constantly trained to keep up with all types of systems. Training is expensive!
- We also make sure our employees have nice, stocked vans with almost any part needed to fix your issue while they are there.
- We require our employees to wear nice clean uniforms. So you know without a doubt that the person who is there is definitely from Gary’s.
Our Dedication To Providing Detailed Evaluations
- When our technician comes to your home, they will always perform a “Full System Evaluation”. This means the technician will spend 1.5-2 hours going through your AC unit, Furnace, Ductwork, and thermostat. This is like a full physical at a doctor’s office. You certainly don’t want to go to the doctor and have him look at your throat only and say you have strep throat but never check anything else. 100% chance the diagnosis is NOT correct!
- The technician will then sit down with the homeowner and go over all their findings. They leave the homeowner a copy of everything they checked and the condition of all equipment.
Our Dedication To A Positive Customer Experience
- Our technician will not fix anything without your approval and you will know exactly how much the repairs will cost before he does anything.
- Gary’s has a “Fixed right or it’s Free” guarantee that we take great pride in!
- Gary’s has a 100% satisfaction guarantee that we take very seriously!
Now, don’t you think this type of service is worth charging a Diagnostic Fee? When companies say they don’t charge, you must wonder how they are paying the employee to go spend quality time at your home and work diligently to fix your issue!