Drain Pan Treatment Strips
Protect Your Cooling System
Dynamic Time-Release Condensate Drain Pan Treatments
- Use state-of-the-art, water-activated, time-release polymer technology.
- The product may be used safely in air-conditioner and refrigerator drain pans, dehumidifier water tanks, or any other non-potable water retention area.
- The honeycombed solid package remains intact until it becomes activated by moisture… then it deactivates again, providing dependable, sustained time-release protection for just pennies a day.
- The system contains a corrosion inhibitor and adds a light, pleasant scent to the air as it works.
- Helps prevent overflows from clogged air-conditioner drain pans due to the formation of slime, which can cause expensive damage to ceilings and/or other property.
- Contaminants found in drain pans can cause foul-smelling odors and air quality problems.
- Retained water can cause corrosion and premature failure of metal drain pans.
Looking for ways to protect your cooling system? Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. has multiple solutions to keep your AC running smoothly all year long. Call us at (806) 318-1337 to speak with one of our experts today.