Heater Repair In Amarillo
Providing Reliable Repairs for Furnaces & More in Panhandle, Canyon, Claude & Surrounding Areas Since 1978
A broken heater can really put a damper on your day. You keep fiddling with the thermostat, but the warm air never flows. Crossing your fingers and wishing hard doesn't work, so it's time to call in the pros. Whether you need help with a heat pump or a furnace, Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. has the skills and tools to bring your heat back fast! For safety reasons, we use a camera on ALL heat exchangers. This is done to protect your family from carbon monoxide that can occur from a possible cracked heat exchanger. With decades of experience and access to top-quality products from leading manufacturers, the team at Gary's will have you fixed up in no time.
When to Call For Heater Repair
When your furnace or heat pump begins to malfunction, you may be unaware of the severity or cause of the issue. That is why we recommend consulting with a professional technician from our team right away at the first sign of trouble. You can also keep an eye out for any of the following, which may point to a service being needed.
Common Heater Problems:
- The temperature and level of heat being generated throughout the rooms of your home vary. This issue can be caused by a thermostat that is either faulty or set incorrectly, as well as outdated air ducts.
- There is a decrease in airflow being circulated, which can lead to an overworking of your heater. This problem typically can be the result of clogged filters, leaky ductwork, or worn out mechanical components.
- No air is coming from the furnace. This problem can stem from a damaged or extinguished pilot light for a gas furnace, or a faulty electric ignition for electric furnaces.
- There is a complete lack of warm air being produced. Your thermostat, pilot light, ductwork, and air filters could all be the culprit of this problem.
- The furnace won’t stay on. This can be the result of problems with your burners, flame sensor, pilot light, or a damaged limit switch or thermocouple.
- The heating system cycles on and off in small intervals, often known as short cycling. While the thermostat and filters may be to blame, this issue can also be caused by an incorrectly sized heater. In that case, a replacement will be needed.
Additionally, a rise in your bills, musty odors, excessive dust, or a significant change in your home’s air quality, and level of humidity are other signs that indicate a problem. As so many of these issues can display similar symptoms, it’s critical you bring in a skilled repair expert who can assess your system, provide the necessary fix, and answer any questions you may have. Staying ahead of repairs and maintenance is the best way to keep your heating system running smoothly.
Offering Emergency Heating Repairs in Amarillo
When your heater shuts down, emergency help is just a phone call away. It doesn't matter if it's the end of a long day or the beginning of a holiday weekend; our team is standing by. Most repairs can be completed in just one trip, and you can rely on us to be professional, respectful, and knowledgeable. Our company is fully licensed, bonded, insured, and all of our techs pass background checks.
Gary's Offers the Following:
- Heat pump and furnace repair
- Professional, certified technicians
- Well-stocked service trucks for fast repairs
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Service for most makes and models of heating equipment
- Precision tune-ups for preventive maintenance
- Repair for natural gas furnaces, electric heat pumps, and hybrid dual fuel systems
- Timely diagnosis of problems and StraightForward Pricing®
The Importance of Regular Maintenance
The old adage about an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure holds true in the world of heating. Our certified Amarillo heater repair technicians are trained to spot small problems that have the potential to grow into big headaches. An annual checkup keeps your heating system running efficiently and performing its best. Get more out of your furnace or heat pump by investing in routine maintenance visits. Please note that if you have a newer system, the warranty terms likely require annual preventive maintenance checks.
The Name to Trust For All Your Heating Repair Needs
Save yourself some worry and choose Amarillo's most reliable furnace repair company. Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. has been delivering quality HVAC repair services for over 40 years. Our business has grown up with this city, and we're pleased to call many of its residents our friends. Join Gary's family of customers today! Emergency heat pump and furnace repair in Amarillo and the surrounding communities are available. We stand behind all of our work, and we never play games with hidden fees or pushy sales techniques.
Reach out today to set up your Amarillo heater repair appointment. We're ready to get to work to make you comfortable again. Call Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. at (806) 318-1337.