Amarillo HVAC Maintenance Plans
Save Money on AC & Heating Repairs with Our Preferred Club Membership
Texas Panhandle weather is characterized by hot, dry summers and relatively cold winters. Air conditioners and furnaces operate most frequently during extreme weather when the equipment is under stress.
Regardless of the age of your HVAC system, a preventative maintenance plan from Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. can help:
- Lower operating costs
- Improve comfort
- Extend the life of your cooling and heating equipment
Gary's Preferred Club Membership Plan Features
Regularly servicing your central heating and air conditioning system is an essential part of a comprehensive maintenance program. No matter what brand of equipment you own, or where you purchased it, a Preferred Club Membership Plan will give you peace of mind as the next heating or cooling season approaches.
When you become a Preferred Club Member, you receive a variety of important benefits:
- Priority 24-Hour Service: Our Club members move to the front of the service line. PLUS, we will arrive at your home within 24 hours or the repair is free.
- Annual Maintenance: Includes two Annual "Safety and Performance Inspections" for a full system. (Valued at over $350)
- Discounted Service Calls: Regular service calls are $69. Club Members pay just $55.
- Emergency Service: NEVER pay extra for that needed service call on weekends, after hours, and holidays. These normally cost $129, but Club Members pay only $55.
- Discounts: 20% discount on all repairs-AND 5% discount on replacements, upgrades, filters, and IAQ products.
- Inflation Protection: When you invest on a monthly basis, you are "locked in" at that price for a long as you maintain your membership.
- Peace of Mind: Having TWO "Safety and Performance Inspections" each year will give you comfort knowing your system is safe and running properly.
Our Complete Maintenance Services
Preventive furnace and air conditioning maintenance are a great investment that will improve indoor comfort, lower repair equipment costs, and reduce monthly utility bills. It is no coincidence that every major manufacturer includes a regular maintenance provision as part of their warranty coverage.
With a Preferred Club Membership Plan, one of our NATE-certified technicians will visit your home at your convenience to perform the following services for air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces:
- Gary's uses the inspector camera
- Gary's always checks and adjusts the gas pressure
- Gary's performs a Carbon Monoxide Test at no additional cost to you with every Safety & Performance Inspection ($119 value)
- Gary's performs a Static Pressure Test on all ductwork
- Plus an 35 additional points of inspection
The Best in HVAC Service
Your heating and cooling system represent a substantial investment in indoor comfort. For those living in Amarillo and the surrounding communities, Gary's Heating and Air Conditioning encourages you to talk with one of our representatives to learn more about the many benefits you will enjoy when you purchase a Preferred Club Membership.
No matter what brand of equipment you own, or where you purchased it, a Preferred Club Membership Plan will give you peace of mind as the next heating or cooling season approaches.
Call our Amarillo heating and air conditioning company today at (806) 318-1337 for more information about our maintenance plans!